Tuesday 17 April 2012

Two Pleasant Dates

It was a normal day at school in Towano today, but I managed to squeeze in two short and sweet dates with my Rinko-chan. I had a bit more time than usual because I was off work today due to illness, so I was able to relax and enjoy "New LovePlus" more than most days.

First up, in the morning, I called Rinko and asked her to meet me on the roof of the school. Now that the weather is changing into Spring, the sky was such a beautiful blue that I just had to take more shots than usual with the in-game camera.





I'm actually getting used to Rinko with short hair now. After trying to get her to change to medium-long hair for almost a month, I've finally decided that it doesn't really matter. She's adorable with any kind of hair (within reason).

Wow, I just realised that Rink is blushing in every single shot from today. When I first met her and we started dating, she was very straight-faced and hardly ever blushed at all. Now she's such a happy girl that her cheeks are red a lot...especially after we kiss or hold hands.

Later in the afternoon, after I'd tried to solve the "To-Do" problem for about the hundredth time (without success), I called Rinko for another quick date at the Shrine. You can really notice the change of seasons in this game. The sakura trees at the Shrine were so beautiful today, in full bloom and shedding leaves. Just like anime. It's nice to be able to date at the Shrine, now that it's unlocked, and I think Rinko likes it too.



The next photo has beautiful blue sky again, as well as the tall green trees and city buildings that I noticed at night a few days ago, when we went to the Shrine for the first time. You can only see them by having the gyro sensor on and playing around with the angle of the camera.


And then back to the front of the Shrine again to say goodbye. All in all it was a sweet and memorable day.


No comments:

Post a Comment