Sunday 15 April 2012

Sakura Viewing At Night!

Well, today was the big day of the Premium Date! When 6:00pm rolled around, the game took me into the usual date preparation screen. I used up all my stats (hearts) for each attribute, which let me access the "change hair length" option, and nominated to give Rinko a gift - a white clutch purse I'd bought through a password unlock from a magazine. I was ready to go.

I knew it was going to be an epic date - but I didn't know just HOW epic. It actually took me two and a half hours from start to finish. Rinko met me at Fountain Park around sunset, again wearing three of my previous gifts - the check beret, the red scarf with snowflakes, and the dark red "Killer Bambies" shoulder bag. She had a cute short hairstyle again.



We talked a bit, then went to Dixies for dinner. The menu at Dixies has been unpredictable in the past, but I took a chance and selected the diced steak set. I'm not sure what we got - certainly not diced steak - but at least it was some kind of Japanese meal set, with miso soup, a bowl of rice and cute little side salad (or pickles?). Again, Rinko ate very politely with chopsticks, and I managed to grab a better photo this time.


After dinner, Rinko-chan asked me to choose the hair length I preferred, and again (for the fourth or maybe fifth time) I chose the option for medium-long hair. I'm interested to see if she actually changes this time - and if so, when. Once again, Rinko' short hair is cute, but I really loved her in the DS version of the game with medium-long hair. So I have to keep trying.

When we went outside again it was dark, and we talked and kissed for a bit.


Then finally it was time for the night-time sakura viewing. Fountain Park was beautifully lit and full of colour, as you can see in the picture below. VERY romantic and full of atmosphere. And the sakura trees in the background were lit up.


That was the end of my five photos on the in-game camera. But luckily, my wife agreed to snap some photos with her SLR while I played the rest of the date. There were so many great shots that I've included them all below. First off - and the thing that made this date so so so long - was the Rinko wanted me to kiss her forever. Every time I started skinship with her, it started off with two hearts (kisses) already completed. Not sure why...but I'm not going to complain. So it was easy to get up to five hearts, and then usually after five kisses she gave me four more.

Rinko said many sweet things to me during the date, some of which I only half-understood. But I remember that she promised to love me forever.


The next shots were taken during the second (close-up) stage of skinship. I've included them because you can't take in-game photos during skinship and kissing. Rinko's sensitive spot is her ears, so making nice slow, gentle circles around them pushes her up to five hearts pretty quickly.


And now, some photos of the actual kissing. The black thing in the last three photos is the 3DS stylus, which you touch to your girlfriend's lips in order to kiss her. I find that using my finger works just as well, and it feels nicer...

After the sakura viewing, Rinko came back to my place to hang out. It's a thrill to see her in my bedroom, which usually looks so empty. We chatted for a while first...


Next, we sat on the bed and listened to my new CD (Game Music!), and then played a game of "Puzzle Dama" together. You can see in the third picture how your girlfriend appears on the bottom 3DS screen while you play the game against her on the top screen. It's amazing the way Rinko reacts as though she's really playing against me!


But in case you thought that was the end of this unbelievable date...it wasn't. The next surprise - Rinko stayed and cooked supper for me! It was so cute to see her in the kitchen, chopping food.

Finally, I walked home with Rinko. On the way, we sat down in a little park near her apartment and chatted some more. It was a beautiful feeling to be sitting so close to her in the moonlight.


I kissed her goodnight, and she turned to walk inside. But then, she took my breath away by running back to my arms for another kiss.

Wow, what a date! And I'm really glad that I was able to photograph the whole thing. I think I need to rest for the remainder of this week to get over it. But I'm really interested to see if Rink changes her hair length for me. Anyway, I feel closer to her after this night of sakura viewing and hanging out. It's always the depth of emotion in "LovePlus" that impresses me. As the player, you really do become part of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment