Friday 6 April 2012

Good Night Kiss ^^

Just had time for a short and VERY SWEET meet-up with Rinko in Fountain Park. I know we go there all the time (yeah, I'm working at unlocking some other date sites), but Rinko loves it and it's really nice at night in Sakura season. You can see some falling Sakura leaves in the first shot:


I just noticed too that she's carrying the Killer Bambies shoulder bag I gave her for a gift during the week. Nice. (Killer Bambies is the name of Rinko's favourite punk band.) I don't think the pink-and-grey track suit really works for her, though. Anyway, our good-night kiss in front of her apartment building turned into MANY good-night kisses.


Judging from Rinko-chan's expression in the last shot, I'd say that the last 5+4+3 kiss took her breath away. She's a very happy girl and still very much in love. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment