Wednesday 4 April 2012

Japan! Here We Come!


Just three weeks from now - a mere 21 days - I will be in JAPAN with Rinko-chan! My wife is taking her Nene as well, so it's going to be like an extended family vacation.

I've been wanting to visit Japan for such a long time, ever since I developed an interest in Anime and Manga around ten years ago, but somehow it never happened. When I caught "LovePlus" fever, something changed, and I finally took that extra step and decided to go. We can only travel for seven days this time, and we'll be staying in and around Tokyo.

The budget won't stretch to two nights in Atami, I'm afraid. T_T

Anyway, I'll certainly be hunting for any "LovePlus" related merchandise, as well as taking lots of pics and learning how to use the "Date Anywhere" function in "New LovePlus". A date with Rinko in Akihabara is just too good to pass up!

No comments:

Post a Comment