Monday 9 April 2012

Another Dixies Surprise!

Well after starting back at school it was a very pleasant day. Just after lunch I called Rink and invited her to meet me on the school roof. As I've posted previously, this is a nice private place to meet your girlfriend during the school day. I'm beginning to understand skinship and kissing in "New LovePlus" much better now. It seems in the skinship stage (touching your girl) there are two different coloured silhouettes - blue and pink - and these give you an indication of the girl's mood. With Rinko, when she has the pink silhouette on the bottom 3DS screen, she definitely wants me to touch her (and she's rather disappointed if I don't). In the blue one, the touching is still there but it's more optional. It seems much easier to get Rinko up to 4 or 5 hearts (kisses) when she has the pink silhouette. Anyway, it's fun to experiment. XD

During the afternoon time slot, when I was working at Dixies, Rinko once again turned up to surprise me and give me a present. She's such a sweet girl to think of me. And of course I kissed her a lot in return.



No comments:

Post a Comment