Sunday 1 April 2012

Interesting...?

When I opened the game this morning, I had an interesting schedule for the day:

1. Event
2. Event
3. Date
4. To Do

Wow, I've never seen a day look like this! After yesterday, I'm not sure if it will be good or bad. I just opened the first "Event" block, and Rinko met me at a table in a restaurant and talked for a while. I'm not sure what's going on, because I didn't get a chance to reply. That was the end of the event.


The second "Event" block today I still didn't understand, but the outcome was at least a little better. Rinko met me at the shopping centre, and I was able to kiss her.


I say "able" to kiss her, because she really didn't want to stop. Then we went to the Live House and kissed some more. Every time I wanted to advance to the next screen, she made a very disappointed sound and the skinship outline appeared, so she wanted more. This was kinda embarrassing, because I was actually visiting a friend's house for lunch today. I had to stop (for what I thought would be a quick event) and play the game, and it actually took around half an hour. T_T


And what can I say about the skinship and kissing? I couldn't kiss Rinko outside when I met her, because of the rain and her umbrella. But once we were inside, everywhere was five kisses plus four refrain kisses! My little Rink was in a very very VERY loving mood today. Maybe the rain is romantic after all.

Anyway, at 5:00pm it was time for the big date. It's been raining for two straight days in Towano City, and today was no exception! Rinko met me wearing a super outfit - still no change of hair length, though - and her usual polka-dot umbrella. I tried to kiss her, and she didn't look very impressed...


Oh well. We also had to change the location of our date from Fountain Park because of the bad weather. I chose Karaoke, and Rinko liked it. She was much happier sitting next to me on the train.


Then at the very worst time I ran out of photos on my in-game camera. I hate it when this happens. For some reason, I could only take five shots today (and 2/5 were blurred). Arghhh! Maybe spending money on the camera upgrade will be worth it.

Anyway, Karaoke was nice. Every single kiss on today's date went to five kisses and then four refrain kisses, continuing Rinko's lovey-dovey mood from this morning. If anyone doesn't believe me, here's a photo I grabbed with my iPhone. XD


After Karaoke, we went for lunch at the Ramen Shop. Rinko really enjoyed the ramen and gyoza I ordered for her (only 4 rich - so cheap!). But then came the next surprise. Rinko came back to my house and hung out with me for a while IN MY ROOM. We listened to my new CD together. We played PuzzleDama together. And you probably guessed that there was kissing involved. (*Blush*) Here are some photos taken with a camera...just to capture the moment. I love the variety of Rinko-chan's expression:









But that still wasn't the end! I'd been playing this date for over an hour already, and expected it to end, when Rink invited me back to her house! We had a study date. And then finally, totally exhausted and supremely happy, it was time for the date to stop. At least she didn't say that today's date was "giri giri".

Wow, after a few slow days in Towano, this one was amazing. Two nagging points, though. First, I wsn't able to give the CD to Rinko as a gift. Guess I'll have to try something else next time. And two, I don't have a clue what the To-Do assignment is all about. Have to look for some online information about it. ^__^

PS: April Fool!
Well, looks like I was the fool today - I totally forgot that today was 1 April, which is April Fools' Day. So that's what Rinko's seriousness yesterday and this morning, and why I had to search for her today. She was playing a trick on me. Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment