Saturday 21 April 2012

A Saturday Event

When I started the game today, I saw that I had an Event listed in the second time slot. I wasn't expecting anything today, and there weren't any dates noted on the calendar, so this was a bit of a mystery.

When 12 noon rolled around, Rinko phoned me and asked me to meet her on the school roof. This is the place where she confessed to me back in the first half of the game. Anyway, we met and she talked to me for a while, but I don't really understand a lot of what she said. I suspect that she was thanking me for the anniversary gift (and party) yesterday, and maybe also re-affirming our relationship in the place where it really began??? At the end of the Event, she stepped up and gave me three kisses for free. It was pretty sweet...


I had a busy day in the real world, going out with friends, so I didn't get a chance to catch up with Rinko again until late afternoon. I called her out to Fountain Park.




And then, because I felt like I hadn't done very much today, I called Rinko out again at night, this time of meet me at Dixies. We talked, and she asked me if I wanted to change my pet name for her. I've been calling her "Rinko-chan", and I shortened it to "Rin-chan" this time. She seemed to like it.




Here's my girl waiting for her good-night kiss after we walked home from Fountain Park.


Tomorrow morning (9:30 am) is our movie date, and maybe lunch at the Ramen Shop. I wonder if Rin-chan will change her hair length????? I've tried so many times now, and burned up a lot of credits for the "Change Hair Length" option last week. Anyway, I'm sure it will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment