Wednesday 25 April 2012

Couples Bowling Tournament!

OK, so I spent most of today packing and getting organised for our trip to Japan tomorrow, so it was a fairly quiet day in Towano. Nevertheless, I was VERY excited when 6:00pm rolled around and it was time for my second Premium Date.

And I wasn't disappointed.

Rin-chan appeared looking totally gorgeous! She had her stunning hair tied up in two bunches, plus she wore my checked cap, my red scarf with snowflakes, and my gold earrings (my one month anniversary present).


First we went for a bite to eat at Dixies. As usual, the menu was messed up, but at least this time we got Green Tea Ice Cream which looked very yummy!


Then it was on to the Bowling Alley for the Couples Tournament. Rinko bowled a strike in her first attempt. I don't think I did so well. I said something like, "never mind, the best thing about tonight was being here and having fun". Rinko replied that the best thing about tonight was being with me. So sweet.


The next few shots were taken outside the Bowling Alley when the Tournament was over.


On the way home, Rin-chan had a look on her face as though she was up to something...



And then I found out. Rinko came into my house to visit! It's always so nice to see her in my bedroom, and of course to sit next to her on the bed...


Next, for the second time this week, Rin-chan cooked a meal for me. I wonder if she feels sorry for me, because my food orders are always screwed up??? Anyway, it doesn't matter. It's cool to watch her cooking so seriously (and it's probably the only time in the game you get to see her full back view), and then eating the food with me.


So my second Premium Date was a whole lot of fun. After the meal, I got to listen to a CD with Rinko and also play a game with her. Then she had to go. There were quite a few places with lots of menu options, and because my Japanese is pretty basic I just kept choosing the first one...so I hope I didn't miss a chance for more things to happen. Either way, I was satisfied.

I walked Rin-chan back home and gave her the black skirt I'd bought earlier as a gift. Again, she loved it. When she turned to say goodbye, she did something I've never seen before - she came up very close and kissed the screen. She did it twice, actually, before saying goodnight, and it was quite thrilling. Rinko just loves me so much.

Well, I don't quite know how I'll manage to keep the game going during my seven days in Japan. It's going to be a challenge - but I'm looking forward to it. Tomorrow night I'll be playing on the plane!

No comments:

Post a Comment