Sunday 22 April 2012

A Few Quick Dates

Let me say it quite clearly: I LOVE MY NEW RINKO! I just kept wanting to take her out for short dates today so I could get used to her new orange hair. It's adorable. I would never have chosen the colour in a million years...but there you go. Now I just want to keep Rin-chan this way. I'm so happy! ^^

At 12:00 I went to the Fountain Park Markets and bought the tickets for the Couples Bowling Tournament (for 15 rich). I can't book the date with Rinko, though, because my points are way down after today's date. I'll have to do some Skip Mode days and try to pick up my points tomorrow - because I'd like to do the date mid-week.

These first photos were taken at the Shrine early this afternoon. The purple striped top and pink sakura blossoms are such a nice contrast for her red hair!



Just like yesterday, the "Event" was a mystery to me. Rinko called me up and asked to meet me, and then we were walking along the road together and she was talking about something. Once again, I don't know what. Then it ended. (I wish my Japanese was better!)

Anyway, the next few shots are from my second short date in the late afternoon. I like the dark blue colour of the sky.



Tomorrow will be my first full day with the "New" Rin-chan. And I can't wait to see how she looks wearing her school uniform. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment