Monday 2 April 2012

Dear Sweet Rinko!

I started off today with To-Do items in all four time slots! Because I don't understand the concept of the To-Do list in "New LovePlus" very much, I decided to just take two slots for it, because I'm trying to build up stats again. So I did exercise in the morning, then To-Do (unsuccessfully), then work at Dixies in the afternoon, and To-Do again (once more, unsuccessfully).

I was also pretty busy at work in the real world today, so I didn't get to see Rinko for nearly the whole day. Withdrawal! I actually missed her pretty bad by early afternoon.

The day wasn't a total loss, though. I opened the 3DS on a very bus crowded on the way home to see what was happening in the game. To my surprise, Rinko came to Dixies while I was working there! I kissed her when she arrived...which I gotta say is hard to do on a bus, especially when your girlfriend reacts like this:



Anyway, I can take the embarrassment. It was worth it, too, because Rink had another beautifully wrapped gift for me. I'm not really sure why - it's not our two week anniversary until tomorrow. Maybe she's just getting in early. Or maybe she's still on Daylight Saving Time.



The other problem is that I can't figure out what she gave me. When I checked my item list after the session, I couldn't find anything new. Maybe it will appear tomorrow, or maybe it's a bug? Anyway, as they say, it's the thought that counts. My dear, sweet Rinko! And she wore such a snappy outfit, too.


I didn't have a gift on hand, and no time to buy one, so I called Rinko and asked her to meet me. Then I have her the "eternal love letter" which appears in your item list when you reach about level 4 in the lover ratings. She seemed happy.

After that, I played a few days of Skip Mode to build up points for next week's date. I have a sort of "cheat" that I use each Monday afternoon. I go to Skip Mode, play two days of activities, then save and start again. When you do this, the clock resets to Monday. The advantage of this is that Monday and Tuesday are the days when your girlfriend is least likely to call you and arrange a Sunday date - and if you have to play through a Skip Mode date, you lose points, which kinda defeats the purpose. I usually play through either six or eight quick days like this, until I'm up to three hearts for each attribute, and that's usually enough. You still have five days in Real Time mode to collect a few more points before the date.



No comments:

Post a Comment