Tuesday 3 April 2012

Another Rainy Day

Man, this has been the THIRD STRAIGHT DAY of rain in Towano City!!! I know, I know, I complain too much. But when it rains, I can't meet up with Rinko and kiss her, because she's holding the umbrella and she always says no. And when the rain lasts so long - especially in the school holidays, when I can't kiss her at school, either - it's a bummer. I met Rink this morning at Dixies, and I think her expression just about says it all:


Yep, she's as sick of this rain as I am. Met her again for lunch - same story. No kissing. Plus, when we sat down, she asked me a question I wasn't familiar with, and it had about six possible choices. I chose the first one (usually safe?) but she didn't seem really happy about it. But at least she looked a little happier after meeting me, and I liked her outfit too.


Finally - again on a crowded bus on the way home - the rain stopped long enough for me to have a quick meet with her at Fountain Park. This time, I took every SINGLE opportunity to kiss her, and she loved it. Such a long day! I'll be glad when the holidays are over, actually, and we get back to school life. I hated my real high school life...but it's fun it the game with such a cute girlfriend.


Still working on the To-Do assignment. Again, I chose just two sessions today - it appeared in all four - and I guess I'll just go somewhere at random and see if I get lucky. I might call Rinko-chan out for another meet, too. Who knows, it might rain again tomorrow.

By the way, I just discovered that you can check the weather before you ask your girlfriend out by going to the map option in the main menu. Wish I knew about it sooner...

No comments:

Post a Comment