Sunday 8 April 2012

Best Ever Date!

Have to say that today's date with Rinko was the best ever. Despite playing it through under difficult circumstances - trying to cook with people visiting the house and everything going wrong that possibly could - this morning was an absolute delight.

Rinko had a very cute new hair style, but best of all she wore ALL THREE of the clothing gifts I've given her since we've been dating: the checked cap, the red scarf with stars, and the Killer Bambies shoulder bag. Wow. When she showed up wearing all my stuff, I just knew that it was going to be a really special date.


We met at New Towano station, then went to Dixies for a snack. Again, the menu at Dixies was completely wrong. I ordered the Steak Set for 10 rich and got a melon soda instead (supposed to be zero rich!). It doesn't matter, because Rink loved the soda - but I don't think I'll spend any more money at Dixies until they fix their menu or maybe hire some new staff. (Or is Nene secretly trying to sabotage my dates with Rinko-chan????)


Sorry but I only had five shots on my camera, and Rinko kept closing her eyes just as I pressed the shutter. I really must spend some money at the camera shop and buy a bigger memory card (in the game).


After Dixies we went for the main part of our date at the Art Gallery. The scenery walking along the river bank to the Art Gallery was just so pretty...but I'm not sure why Rink looks cross with me in the photo. It must have been the topic of conversation, because she was totally happy and lovey-dovey for the whole date.


After the Gallery we hopped a train back to Fountain Park, which is up to Level 3 now and a favourite place for kissing. Today was no exception. At the very end of the date, I gave Rinko the stuffed brown bear as a gift. She seemed a bit surprised, but I think maybe she found the bear a bit childish? Hard to be sure when my Japanese is so basic. Oh well. Maybe I'll get something else for her to wear next time.

All in all, it was an epic and wonderful date, which took about an hour and a half to play through. I've felt really happy for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment