Saturday 7 April 2012

Pretty in Purple

Today started with an event at Towano High School, probably to mark the beginning of another school term on Monday. It was fun to hear the school song again - shortly after which I was able to grab Rinko for a quick kiss.

Nothing much after that, though, because I had to go out shopping (in the real world) today. I managed to get in a "To-Do" session this afternoon and also call Rink for a quick meet at Winning Burger. She looked very pretty in the purple stripe outfit she wore - and it's nice to see that she likes the bag I gave her during the week, because she always seems to be carrying it around.


Most importantly, I went gift shopping in the evening for a present for tomorrow's big date. I went to the Shopping Mall and was hoping to buy the stuffed black cat for Rinko, because I know how much she loves cats. Unfortunately the cat was pretty weird looking, so I decided to buy the stuffed brown bear instead. I hope my girlfriend likes it!

Going to bed early tonight. So tired. T_T But it's a big day in the game tomorrow, with a date at 9:30am and visitors coming at 11am. Then sometime in the afternoon I want to visit the markets at Fountain Park to get tickets for the night-time sakura viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment