Thursday 19 April 2012

Library Days

I had a training course at work today (in the "real" world), so not a lot of time to spend in Towano :(

However, I managed to start the day by walking Rinko to school. Then during my (very short) lunch break, I called her to meet me in one of the lower level classrooms. I don't usually meet up there, but it's actually quite nice with no other kids around and the sun coming in through the window. Romantic in a high school kind of way.


We sat and talked for a while, and Rinko changed her pet name for me from "Fu" (Futa, my assumed surname in the game) to "Ko" (Korin, for "Colin"). She finished by giving me a very adoring look...


I met her at the Shrine again in the afternoon. Like I said yesterday, I love meeting Rinko at the Shrine in spring, and it's even nicer in the late afternoon light.



 Well, tomorrow is my one month anniversary with Rinko. Not a month since I started playing "LovePlus" the first time - that was about six weeks ago - but one month since I first dated Rinko-chan in the second half of "New LovePlus". My wife is also celebrating Nene's birthday on the same day (20 April), so we're planning to do a double celebration.

For my part, I have a nice pair of gold earrings as a gift for Rinko (see below), which were an extra item from a passcode in Special Shonen magazine. I'll give them to her during the special event if I can, or if not I'll make a short date in the evening and give them to her then.


I'm also going to buy a tiny cake in a special box for the occasion. I'll probably use two candles - one for Rinko and one for Nene - and take some photos for tomorrow night's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment