Monday 16 April 2012

A Quiet Day

Well, after the hugeness of last night's Premium Date, it was kinda nice to have a quiet day in Towano today. Mostly just school, and work. Here's a couple of cute walking-to-school shots. Mainly I snapped these to show Rinko's cute short haircut with her school uniform.



Rinko visited me again while I was working at Dixies and gave me a present. She seems to do this every Monday now if I work. Anyway, it's always a thrill. I also played eight days of Skip Mode to build up my points again, and to work on unlocking places. The Bowling Alley is unlocked now, and I'm working hard at unlocking "Aisha" Dining.

Last of all, I called Rinko out for a quick date at Fountain Park. We can still see the sakura leaves falling, and it's always a great place for a few goodnight kisses.


No comments:

Post a Comment