Saturday 14 April 2012

Rinko's Guitar

Today's "Seishun 1 Page" (Youth's Page) mini-story had Rinko again chatting with the Library girls about starting a band.


But AFTER that, she went with me to the music store to do something with her guitar. There was a really cute scene with Rinko carrying her guitar case on her back outside the CD Shop. But I'm so mad, because every time I tried to take a photo with the in-game camera, it came out blurred! (And I still only have a maximum of five shots.) The picture below was the best I could do.


I wonder what will happen with the band (now officially called "In The Rye")?? The storyline reminds me a bit of K-On!, which has been one of my favourite anime series of the past couple of years. It would be really cool to actually hear Rinko play...but the other two Library girls still don't seem very keen. Do your best, Rinko-chan!

No comments:

Post a Comment