Sunday 8 April 2012

Night-Time Sakura Viewing ^^

I managed to get to the Sunday Markets in Fountain Park today and buy a double pass to the "Light Up Event To See Cherry Blossoms At Night". The price was 30 rich. I have no idea what I have to do - whether the event will trigger automatically, or whether I have to arrange a date at Fountain Park in the evening time slot. But I can use the tickets any time until the end of May, so I guess I can afford to wait a week and see what happens.

It sounds so romantic, and I really want to share this event with my Rinko-chan.


I bought a new CD at the Markets too. The last time I bought a CD, Rinko came to my room at the end of the date to listen to it. So let's hope this will happen again.

Update
Now when I go into the Telephone menu, I have an option to book a "Premium Date" with Rinko, which I'm guessing relates to the Sakura event. When I try to call her, though, I get a message and nothing happens. Maybe I can't do it today (because I already had a date), or maybe it's because my points are so low after today's date? Don't know. Anyway, I'll try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment