Friday 13 April 2012

Busy Busy School Day

These first photos were taken during my early-morning walk to school with Rinko. Not sure why the sky looks so dark. I've been experimenting with the in-game camera a bit more lately, turning the gyro sensor on and trying some different angles. The good thing about using the 3DS in portrait or "book" mode is that you get to see more of the wonderful "New LovePlus" backgrounds. It can be hard to get the camera absolutely straight though...





I met Rinko at lunchtime in the Library. We kissed a lot, as usual, but then I was surprised when she sat down at a table opposite me to talk. It was just the normal conversation, where Rinko asks me if I want to change the nickname I call her by...but I can never think of anything better than Rinko-chan. So I always leave it the same.



I worked at Dixies in the afternoon (trying to save up money!) so I called Rinko to meet me there.



I was experimenting with the camera again in the next few shots, and mainly I included them because I saw a lot of shopfronts on the way home from Dixies that I'd never noticed before. There's such a lot of detail in this game.


I love the little sign hanging on the door in the next shot, as well as Rinko's cute shy expression.


And the Pizza & Pasta shop in the background looks cool here too. Note the little poster for gelato outside the shop.


But the best news of today was that I visited the Shrine during the evening time slot and finally unlocked it. This is great, because now I have one more place to date Rinko. I think she'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment