Friday 20 April 2012

Two More Late Surprises ^_^

Just before going to bed for the night, I decided to check into the game and see if anything else was going to happen. I'm really glad I did - because I had two MORE last-minute surprises. First, the next episode of Seishun No 1 Page was ready to play. After chewing out the other members of her band "In The Rye", Rinko had to eat humble pie today and apologise.

I was quite touching, actually, especially when she discovered that one of the girls could play keyboard really well. It sounds like things are back to normal now, and hopefully the band will continue in future episodes.


I thought that would be the end, but when I went to sleep (in the game), it trigged a dream event with Rinko called 夢のまた夢 ("A Dream Within A Dream"). It's the first dream event I've had in this part of "New LovePlus", and it was very sweet...basically dreaming about Rinko falling asleep and dreaming. Apparently you trigger this dream event when you pass checkpoints for the Library Committee 10 times.



No comments:

Post a Comment