Saturday 14 April 2012

First Date At The Shrine

Finally both the Shrine and the Cinema are unlocked for dating! I had to work (in the game) this afternoon, so as soon as it got to six o'clock I called Rinko and arranged a short date at the Shrine. It's a beautiful place at night, and the traditional-style Japanese music is cool too. Rinko picked up the romantic mood and wanted to kiss a lot.


I haven't seen her wear this aqua top with lace trim before, and it looked really pretty with her patched white jacket. And Rinko really loves the Killer Bambies shoulder bag I gave her, because she carries it just about everywhere.


I took these next couple of shots while I was walking her home from the Shrine. Once again, with the gyro sensor turned on, you can see so much more detail in the backgrounds - in this case the lovely tall tress and some city buildings I've never noticed before.



This last shot is taken outside of Rinko's apartment building. I think one of the many things that helps to establish Rinko's character is the fact that her family is obviously not rich. Yeah, her dad works as a director at the Towano TV Studio, but he's also recently remarried and now has a new wife and step son to support. Apartment living is much more a reality for families in Japan, especially in the cities, where land for houses is so scarce. It's a tiny little touch in the game, but it adds a lot of realism.


Now tomorrow is the big date for night-time sakura viewing. Our one month anniversary next Friday. And in just ten days, we'll be travelling to Japan! Plus it's my birthday on the 4th of May!!! Exciting times are ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment