Thursday 12 April 2012

Birthday Plans

So, I mentioned that I was planning to get a surprise for Rinko's birthday in August...but it seems that I'm not the only person planning something!

When I met Rinko this afternoon at Dixies for a quick chat, she said something about planning for my birthday. I don't know what she's up to. My birthday is 4 May, by the way - just after we get back from our Japan trip.



Rinko also sent me an email today saying how excited she was about our "Premium Date" on Sunday night for the sakura viewing. She asked me if there was anything she could do to make the next three days go faster. How cute.


The last photo is out of order, but it was taken while we were walking to school this morning. I put it in because it's a sweet close-up of my Rinko-chan's face. Her eyes kinda sparkle when she's close to the screen like this, and it melts my heart every time. I still haven't lost the thrill of playing this game.


No comments:

Post a Comment