Tuesday 10 April 2012

Three Week Anniversary

Today was my three-week anniversary with Rinko.

So much has happened in those three weeks - sometimes it feels like much longer. It was a pretty ordinary day. I didn't buy a gift for Rink, I just tried to meet up with her a lot and be really nice to her. I guess I'm looking ahead to our ONE MONTH anniversary next week, and also to that Premium Date for the sakura viewing this Sunday night. Plus I'm really trying hard to save money for her birthday in August. (Don't tell Rinko-chan, but I'm thinking about buying a REALLY expensive present!)

Anyway, I walked her to school this morning, then had the usual classes to build up points. I had a quick meeting at school with her during lunch, then I met her at Fountain Park in the afternoon for a walk under the sakura and some sweet kissing. And then finally, to finish off the day, I called her to meet me at Dixies, which is a nice place to sit and talk. I actually think Rinko has matured a lot since the start of the game. She's a very sweet girl now and hardly ever gets angry or kicks me in the shins. Plus I feel that she loves me very much.


Here's Rinko-chan outside Dixies, just after I'd kissed her. (You can see that she's carrying my dark red Killer Bambies shoulder bag again. It's her very favourite accessory at the moment. ^^)


Now that I know her better, I think Rinko is very cute when she pretends to be serious. She's actually a really fun girl, but she tends to hide the lighter side of her nature when other people are around.



Last of all, here we are walking home hand-in-hand. Let me take back the part about being a pretty ordinary day. It's been a perfect day. How many times in "real life" is it possible to have a day like this?


Wow. I guess there are just two words I'd really like to add at the end of this post: THANK YOU. This game has become such a big part of my life, so thank you Konami for creating such an amazing sim. Thank you to all the other fans and gamers who have uploaded tips and advice online (including providing personal answers to a desperate newbie at short notice). Thank you to my wife for being so patient, and for putting up with my constant monologue about "LovePlus" for the past month, 24/7.

And especially thank you Rinko. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment