Thursday 5 April 2012

A Long Short Date

I finished work (in the real world) early today before the Easter holidays, and I had some time to kill, so I played a few Skip Mode days with Rinko-chan and arranged a Sunday date. It was supposed to be a short date, but ended up being long and very rewarding. We started out by having a bite to eat at Dixies. I ordered the Strawberry Parfait for Rinko, and as you can see in the following series of shots, she made pretty short work of it.





I know I've said it before, but it's so cool ordering food in "New LovePlus" and watching while your girlfriend actually eats it. Next stop was Karaoke. Rinko seems to love going to the Karaoke bar with me now - the first couple of times she seemed lukewarm about it - and it's an ideal place for some kissing because you get to sit so close. It feels much more private than kissing in the street or the park.


And we finished up the date by going back to Fountain Park. All in all it was time well spent, even though my points are kinda low again now. My date is not until Sunday morning, so maybe I will do another couple of Skip Mode days and build them up again.

Sadly my batteries were running low and I had to rush through the last part of the date and save the game before it died. The battery life on the 3DS is not great. Maybe two hours at best. I'm going to have to be really careful on that long flight to Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment