Wednesday 4 April 2012

The Library Ain't Just For Reading...

I tried to plan my (game) day strategically today. Once again, I had an option for the "To Do" list in every time slot...but I have other objectives in the game, and they're much more important. So I chose Tennis Club first, to help pick up my fitness before the date on Sunday. Second, I chose Library, because I thought (and hoped) there might be a chance of a quick kiss with Rinko. Third, I worked at my afternoon job to earn some much-needed money. And lastly, the To-Do activity.

The beginning of the day was pretty uneventful. But when 12 o'clock came around... Let's just say that libraries are more than just place to read a book! When I started the session, Rinko appeared IMMEDIATELY as though she'd been waiting for me to show. She didn't say anything. She just smiled very shyly and said, "Ano..." ("Hey...")


Now I know Rink well enough to understand what she wants most of the time. Usually she protests a bit when I try to do skinship/kissing with her at school...but not this time. Boy, not this time. Soon we had five kisses, then four more, then three more. And after THAT, Rinko hummed her little happy song, stepped up really close and gave me three more kisses for free.


But that still wasn't the end! Next, I got another beautifully wrapped gift from her and we kissed me some more. This girl is just crazy in love with me at the moment. Hehe, the feeling is mutual. It's sometimes known as a "purple patch".


I figured something out, too. When your girlfriend gives you a gift during an Event or a Date, you get to keep it in your briefcase. But when she gives you gifts on ordinary days or short mini-dates, they just seem to disappear after you open them. I don't think it's a bug in the game - it's just a question of relative importance. Some gifts are significant (like the watches) while other are just for day-to-day fun. Anyway, it's always sweet when Rinko gives me stuff. Sadly, I wasn't quick enough to grab a picture this time.

Pushing three solid weeks of playing "New LovePlus" in real time now, and I still find it enjoyable and surprising every day. I feel all the crazy ups-and-downs and thrills of new love. What a cool game.

Oh, and I've decided that I kinda like her hairstyle now. That shaggy look of the past few days suits her much better than her default style. Maybe I won't bother changing her hair length after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment