Wednesday 11 April 2012

A Belated Gift

Rinko was in a very cheerful mood when I met her to walk to school this morning. I think the warmer weather in Towano helps.


After a busy morning at work (in the "real" world), I called up Rinko for a quick lunch meeting. During school time, you have the option of meeting your girlfriend at a few different places around the school. I usually meet Rinko on the school roof or sometimes on the balcony. Today I chose the "Clubroom", which turned out to be the Clubroom of the Tennis Club.


Luckily Manaka didn't show up while we were hanging out there. That might have been embarrassing.


My guilt over not giving Rinko a gift for our three-week anniversary got the better of me this afternoon, so instead of what I'd previously planned (visiting the Shrine to help unlock it) I went shopping and bought the guitar phone-strap for a gift. I called Rink to meet me at Fountain Park late in the afternoon, and the scenery was really pretty:


Of course, the girl was pretty too.


Rinko liked the phone strap, though she wasn't exactly blown away by it either. I don't know, she seems to like it when I give her things to wear. Must keep that in mind for next time. Also, she didn't seem to be in the mood for much skinship and kissing. There's a weird thing that happens sometimes - not sure if it's a bug in the game or not - where the silhouette appears on the bottom screen for skinship, but when you try, nothing happens. It's as though it locks up. Rinko kind of protests when I try to touch her, and all I can do is advance to the next screen. I guess there are days when girls just aren't in the mood...


This last shot was taken while we were walking home after the meet-up.


So much to look forward to at the moment. In two weeks I'll be flying to Japan, for seven big days in and around Tokyo. I really hope to check out the "LovePlus" arcade games! Sunday is my Premium Date with Rink for the night-time Sakura viewing. And next week is our one month anniversary!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment