Monday 23 April 2012

A Delightful Day

Today was an absolutely delightful day in "New LovePlus". I was wondering what Rin-chan would look like in her school uniform with her new red hair - and...wow. She's gorgeous. Especially when she blushes. Hehe. She didn't walk to school with me this morning, for some reason, so I called her up right away and asked her to meet me in the Courtyard.



Argggh! She's so cuuuuuute! Look at Rinko's face in the next shot. I can't get enough of my girlfriend's new look. I just wanna call her up and meet her all the time.......Argggh! I can't take it!


Yep. Rinko is habit-forming. And when I kiss her now, in the skinship mode, it feels so...different. (I was going to say "totally hot", but you'd think I was weird, right?) Just something about that carrot-red hair being the perfect length. And her hair is so nicely animated, too - there are a couple of long strands that catch on her collar when she turns her head and then fall back into place. (*^_^*)


The biggest delight was the "Event" listed for the afternoon time-slot. For the past two days, the Events have been nothing much...or nothing that I could understand, anyway. But today was sure different. Rin-chan said something about food and then waited to walk home with me after school.



But we didn't walk back to my house. We walked to HERS. And once we were inside, she changed into the same green dress and apron as last time and cooked a meal for me!



And you know? Rink is a very good cook. Her meal was a bowl with some kind of meat and either noodles or rice, plus a bowl of miso soup and something else (possibly pickles?) on the side. Once again, Rinko at very politely with a pair of red chopsticks.


The best thing about hanging out with Rinko in her room is getting to sit next to her on the bed. It feels really cosy, and she's so close to me, and it's so cool with her guitar in the background......aw, heck. I'm blissed out today.


No comments:

Post a Comment