Tuesday 24 April 2012

Three Days to Japan

OK, I'm calm again tonight. Well, almost. I'm adapting to a world where Rink looks this amazing. Tomorrow night is our Premium Date at the Couples Bowling Tournament, which should be fun. But Rin-chan spends a lot of time lately either emailing me or pinning me down on the way to school and telling me not to forget the date. (Like I would.) You see how serious she is about it in this first shot:


Hehe. The strong blushing gives her away though. These next two close-up shots were taking while we were holding hands on the way to school.



Arrrggh! No, I won't rave on about how cute she is again tonight. Must. Learn. Self. Control. I had a very busy day at work and didn't get to meet up with Rinko at lunch. In the afternoon (in the game) I was working at Dixies, but I did get a chance to call her up around 5pm for a quick chat.


When we sat down, she wanted to change my pet name from "Ko" back to "Fu" again. My character name in Towano is Futa Corin, and Rinko can only manage to say one syllable of either. She seems to alternate between "Fu" and "Ko", but she seems to prefer "Fu". Sometimes in LovePlus Mode, she says "Fu Fu" and then thinks it's very funny. I really want her to call me "darling", which is what Rinko called me in the old DS version of "LovePlus", and which sounds super cute when Rinko says it. But no luck in the new game so far...


Finally tonight there was another episode of the "Seishun No 1 Page" side-story, but it wasn't so interesting this time. Rinko wore her school uniform instead of her groovy punk clothes, and mostly she was chatting with the other two Library girls about the band.


But tomorrow's Premium Date will be worth waiting for. I will go shopping tomorrow afternoon and get a gift for Rin-chan, but I haven't decided what it will be. And in just three days, I will be playing "New LovePlus" in JAPAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment