Wednesday 18 April 2012

Green

It's always a pleasure to meet Rinko first thing in the morning and enjoy the walk to school with her. Now that I know more about using the in-game camera with the gyro sensor, I'm able to appreciate the backgrounds more every day. Towano is such a pretty place. The houses look nice, mostly in the Japanese style, and the gardens are full of trees and springtime flowers.



Who could resist this face? It's cute when Rinko holds my hand and comes close to the screen like this.




After school, Rinko waited to walk with me from school to my afternoon job at Dixies. As you can see in these photos, the sun was beginning to set, and everything has that "magic hour" glow. The bulletin board in the first shot and the washing hanging out to dry on the balcony in the second shot show more fabulous background detail.





Later in the afternoon, I called Rinko-chan to meet me at Dixies. She wore a green variation of her striped top, which I haven't seen before. I actually think she looks good wearing green.






 So many big things are about to happen, both in my "real" life and my "virtual" life. Friday = one month anniversary with Rinko. I'm going to give her gold earrings, and also buy a cupcake with a candle for her. Sunday = movie date. 26 April = flying to Japan. 4 May = my birthday. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment