Thursday 12 September 2013

Two School Days

I've been kinda busy at work (in the "Real" world) the past few days, so this post is a combined one for yesterday and today - which have both been busy school days in Towano, too. It's always cool to see Mana-chan wearing her uniform, and she looks so pretty in it. (It probably won't be long now before the girls start wearing their dark blue winter uniforms.)


On Wednesday, Manaka surprised me by meeting me at lunchtime and sitting down to have lunch with me. It wasn't about her making a bento for me (I don't think that happens until you go up to the higher star levels), but it was still nice to sit close to her and eat lunch together. Because I play the game in real time, and do the time slots in their real time periods as often as I can, I was actually eating my lunch with her today. It's so cool.



And today, Mana-chan surprised me again by meeting me in the afternoon to walk home together. I have to say that even though she's the "blue" personality type (cool and quiet), I actually find her really warm and affectionate.






No comments:

Post a Comment