Friday 27 September 2013

In The Rye

Today's "Seishun No. 1 Page" saw Rinko-chan strap on her guitar for the first time and start rehearsals with her band, now officially known as "In The Rye". (I almost chose the name "Rinko And The Stupid", which might have been appropriate...but just couldn't do it.)







But of course, the main source of disagreement in the band is which girl is best playing which instrument - and Rinko wants to hog the spotlight by playing lead guitar.

The next series of shots are from my various short meet-ups with Rinko during the day at school:





And having lunch together on the school roof. Do kids in Japan really get to do this, I wonder? Or does it only happen in manga and anime??? 




Our last short meet-up for the day was at Aisha Dining. Rinko wore a casual outfit, with a white patched jacket over her "I Love Killer Bambies" shirt.



I've been building up hearts through the week (up to 5+ hearts in all attributes), and I'm going to burn most of them up for our date on Sunday in the hope that I can have the option to change her hair length. I think I prefer Rink with semi-long hair, so I will choose that option if it's at all possible. I also want to visit the Flea Markets in Fountain Park this week to buy our first Premium Date ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment