Thursday 26 September 2013

Thursday...Out Of Order

For some reason, my in-game camera has scrambled up the order of my pictures from today - so here they are, in no particular order (because I'm too tired/lady to sort them out). Firstly, from this evening's short meet-up with Rinko at Winning Burger:


Putting the zoom lens to good use for this charming close-up:


Rinko was there to walk home with me this afternoon when school finished for the day:




Going back in time to lunch, Rinko sat down to share her lunch with me (but I couldn't see the actual lunch today).


I love Rinko's face in the next close-up. Out of the three girls in LovePlus, I think she is the only one who actually looks better in the 3DS game. In my opinion, both Manaka and Nene look nicer in the old DS version of the game.


And lastly - the first section I actually played this morning - these great shots from Rinko's "Seishun No. 1 Page". After arguing about roles in the band (guitar, bass, drums), Rinko met me in the street carrying her guitar case, and we went to check out the local musical instrument store.







All in all, it's been a fun day. It was also my first full day of dating the "orange" personality Manaka in the DS game with the English patch. After everything's said and done, I still like the old game - the character design is charming, the kissing/skinship is better, and LovePlus mode is better too. While I can meet up with her and touch her, I can't kiss her until after our first date on Sunday.

Here are a few photos from the LovePlus iPhone app with Rinko wearing the dress I bought her using my travel points:



And today, while I was walking to work from my bus after breakfast, I did a mini "date" to earn some points for Manaka - but sadly, not enough to buy her an outfit just yet...


No comments:

Post a Comment