Thursday 19 September 2013

A Brand New Life

Well, I got up VERY early this morning and finished "friend mode" with Rinko. I had that weird dream sequence after just 56 days, and she confessed her love to me two days later (Day 58). Wow. I think that must be some kind of record.

I feel that I'm not starting a new game with Rinko at all, but rather I'm resuming the very first one. Maybe she knows that, too, and that's why she confessed to me so quickly. Whatever. It feels great to be back. Here are some highlights from our very first day back together...


In the next couple of shots, Rinko is practising for the Sports Festival coming up at Towano High School this Sunday.



And again, though the days at school, I'm just trying to meet up with Rinko in as many different places around Towano High as possible, to level them up. Here's the Courtyard:


The school corridor:


And the Library (where Rinko works on the Library Committee):


And we finished up the day with a short date at Fountain Park (always a favourite date location):




No comments:

Post a Comment