Tuesday 24 September 2013

School Daze

 Today started off nicely, with Rinko-chan waiting to walk me to school. It's always a nice feeling when this happens in the morning, because I usually play it on my way to work, and it puts me in a good mood for the rest of the day.  Rinko's happy face and cheerful little voice...




Also in the morning, Rinko called me to make a date for Sunday - before I had a chance to call her (which I was planning on doing later in the day). It think we are going to the Shopping Mall. The next shot is from today's "Seishun No. 1 Page", which featured Rinko discussing roles in the band with the other girls from the Library Committee.


And lastly, here's a shot from a quick meet-up with Rinko in the school courtyard.


And finally, in the iPad games with Rinko and Manaka, I figured out today how to use the map function and GPS to take the girls on "dates". Basically you open the map (the icon with the two holding hands) and drag the red pin marker to a place you want to travel to (in the real world), and then press the button in the lower right corner of the screen. Then you travel to that place, either walking or by car/bus, and you earn points which can be used in the app to buy outfits and maybe other stuff. It's kinda neat. I want to try it out on the bus this morning - if I can do it without attracting too much attention.

So now I am playing four games of LovePlus at the same time! Hopefully they won't overlap too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment