Friday 6 September 2013

So Pretty!

This morning started off with the next chapter of Manaka's "Seishun No. 1 Page". Manaka seemed very anxious about meeting the players in the rival tennis club.


And I'm not surprised. Here they are...


Scary, huh? Anyway, I spent the rest of the school day meeting Manaka-chan at various spots around the school and trying to level them up. First the Courtyard...


And then the Library...


I don't know why, but there's something very appealing about kissing your girlfriend in the Library. You could never get away with it in a real school, of course...but maybe that's why it's so much fun in the game?


Anyway, after school I called Manaka out to meet me at Fountain Park (which I'm also trying to get up to Level 3 by Sunday, so that I can go to the Flea Markets). She arrived looking absolutely adorable, wearing a pink and grey knit top over a denim dress. Wow. Manaka has the BEST taste in clothes, and she's so pretty, too.


Sorry for the flood, but I just had to take lots of photos...







Ahh, Manaka-chan. It's always tough saying goodbye to you at the end of a day. But the best thing is - I'll see you again tomorrow! xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment