Saturday 21 September 2013

Preparing For The Sports Fest

I was pretty busy in the real world today, so I'm only posting a few quick snaps from today's game. In the "Seishun No. 1 Page", Rinko continues trying to negotiate with the other girls in the Library Committee. This next shot shows a rare background: part of the Library that you don't see very often (and a flustered-looking Rin-chan).


Rinko and I are probably the least sporty students at Towano High School, but we spent two sessions today getting ready for tomorrow's Sports Festival.



I was hoping to visit the Camera Shop and buy the 20-shot memory card for my in-game camera (300 rich!), but when I got there I could only buy the 12-shot card, because I hadn't levelled up the Camera Shop. Oh well, it will have to do for now (plus, it's a whole 200 rich cheaper).

Well, it should be a busy day tomorrow, with the Sports Fest taking up most of the day and then a date with Rinko at night. Happy days. Now the next thing I have to do is get rid of that default hairstyle of Rinko's...

No comments:

Post a Comment