Wednesday 25 September 2013

Bento Mania

In my new DS game, I got confession from Manaka (in her "blue" personality) after 72 days this morning. When I started playing in real time, though, something kinda weird happened and I didn't get the option to do the first "Sunday" date tutorial. I booked a real date for this coming Sunday, which means that I have to wait until after the first date for Skinship/Kissing to work (I think), which is going to be frustrating. Guess I'll just have to wait.

In my "main" game with Rinko-chan, it was a pretty ordinary day at school. Still fun, of course. Especially when she met me at lunchtime with another Bento lunch.



And, just like at the Sports Fest, there was that rice ball with the face and hair that looks so much like me! Ah, it must be Rink's sense of humour...



Later tonight, I met her for a short date at Aisha Dining.



I also splashed out this afternoon, went to the Camera Store in East Towano, and bought the 3x zoom lens for 150 rich. I haven't had much time to play with it yet, but here is a photo of Rinko with maximum zoom.


Cool, huh? The in-game camera feature in New LovePlus is so cool, because it's totally customisable. There are lenses, filters, camera bodies, and a whole lot more! It seems a lot of work went into designing this particularly geeky aspect of the game. I love it.

I was able to play some of the iPad game on the bus this morning. Basically once I was seated, I opened the app on my iPad and dragged the red marker as far as I could in the direction I was travelling. Rinko went along with me, wearing a white dress for the "date" and making the occasional comment along the way.



Once you get to the marker point, you are rewarded with in-app points, which can then be exchanged for additional outfits for your girlfriend to wear. You earn one point for every metre travelled. I earned about 6000 points this morning, which is roughly enough to buy two outfits.


The app is fun, but I probably won't play it as much as either the DS or 3DS games. For one thing, on the iPad it's kinda conspicuous on a crowded bus. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment