Sunday 22 September 2013

Sports Fest...And A Date

Today was the Sports Fest at Towano High, and the athletics field was decorated for the occasion:


Rinko was wearing her sports uniform, and tried her best...but, like me, I don't think sport is high on her list of priorities.



Actually, the best part of the day was lunchtime. Rinko sat close to me...



And then she very shyly brought out a bento (boxed lunch) that she'd made for me. It's weird, but one of the rice balls is decorated with a face that looks exactly like me - hairstyle and everything!




The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. In the late afternoon, Rinko and I joined in the folk dancing to end off the event. 



For our date at 6:00 pm, Rinko arrived wearing a pretty blue knit two-piece. I think this is her "kawaii" (cute) clothing style, and it's a big improvement over her casual style. I've decided to only let Rinko wear either the "cute" or "neat" clothing styles this time around. Casual is banned. She sported a new, short hairstyle, too - which is also better than her default 'do.


We started off with a bite at Dixies. Rinko wasn't impressed with going there, but she enjoyed the food anyway.


Then it was off on the train to East Towano.


We walked along in the sunset and looked at the tall buildings of Towano city in the background.


Our date was at the Art Gallery. Rinko surprised me by suggesting this spot for our date (after turning down my two suggestions), because I know she doesn't like going there much.


Anyway, with our dose of "culture" out of the way, we stopped into the Wasyoku Restaurant (traditional Japanese food) for dinner.



My poor little baby girl was tired out, and fell asleep on the way home on the train.


Rinko revived when we got back to Towano, and I gave her a present to celebrate our very first date. It was a checked hat that I'd got with one of the 100 rich password protect items - but she absolutely loved it.


At the end, Rinko surprised me again by coming back to my place after the date and hanging out for a bit. It IS only our first date in the new game after all. We studied together and got up to the Intimate Photo Session (but, wouldn't you know - my photos were all gone by then). I did manage to grab one shot of Rink wearing a Maid Cafe cosplay outfit, which she'd changed into after I won the second round of study questions.


Thank goodness for the "New LovePlus Official Guide", which lets me look up the answers. Hehe. It was a nice date, and I actually made it up to Level 3 today (after only four days of play).

No comments:

Post a Comment