Saturday 7 September 2013

Saturday Night With Manaka

Today was a very busy day for me in the real world, helping a friend sort through and photograph her doll collection, and then shopping for a new computer. I bought the latest model 21.5 inch iMac, to replace my old 2009 iMac which sadly passed away last week. I'm typing now on the new one and it feels great.

So my interactions with LovePlus were short and sweet today. However I was finally able to sit down tonight and call Manaka out for a meet-up at Fountain Park. She looked very nice again, wearing a purple knit top over a lime green dress. Interesting combination, but it looked sweet (especially at night).






I don't think I've mentioned before that I really adore Manaka-chan when she blushes. She has two stages of blushing - regular, conversational blushing (which you can see in the photo above) and heavy, intense blushing which usually only happens when you kiss her and she enjoys it. I managed to snap a photo of the heavy blushing below:


And that's about it for today. I went shopping as well, for a gift for tomorrow's date at the Sports Centre (and tomorrow is my one week anniversary since Manaka's confession, too). I bought her a nice pair of shoes. There should be A LOT more to write about tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment