Sunday 15 September 2013

My Cute Stylish Girl

OK, I know it's probably not fair to compare old girlfriend vs. new girlfriend, right? But there were so many times that Rinko used to show up for dates looking...well...kinda like she got dressed in the dark. No matter what style of clothes I asked her to wear, she had no clothing sense at all, and often wore suff that just didn't go together.

But Manaka? Every single time I see her, she looks awesome. Here she is, wearing her "kawaii" (cute) clothes again for today's date when she met me at Shin Towano station:


Wow, I just love the way Mana-chan dresses! And the other huge difference is that she's always ALWAYS nice to me. It's a pleasure to date her, after Rinko being so damn "tsundere" (hot and cold). Anyway, we went to Winning Burger for a snack to get things rolling.


Despite being a princess, Mana-chan's quite happy eating a burger, hehe. Then we got on the train bound for the Towano Hill Area:


Gosh, she's adorable. Anyway, our date was at the Amusement Park, so we checked out the Haunted House again (which Manaka enjoys very much).


Then it was back to the Italian Restaurant, which Mana-chan loved so much last time. And the food worked its charms again this time. ^^


I'm not entirely sure what we ordered (or what we ended up eating), but it looked kinda weird.


Manaka very sweetly offered to share her food with me. How could I refuse?


And then she fell asleep again while we were travelling back on the train. (Maybe because we had two meals in a row???)


Anyway, it was a short date but very sweet. Here's a full-length shot of Manaka, showing off her outfit as she is about to say goodbye.



At lunch, I visited the Flea Markets in Fountain Park and picked up my first Premium Date ticket for Manaka - a couple ticket to a special event at the Art Gallery. I think Manaka will like it. I'll try to build up my stats with a few days of Skip Mode tomorrow and aim for an evening date mid-week.

I had a short meet-up with Manaka this afternoon, but because it was raining our date options were fairly limited (and you can't kiss your girl while she's holding that darned umbrella).



No comments:

Post a Comment