Friday 20 September 2013

Friday With Rin

The first few shots for today are CGs from today's "Seshun No. 1 Page" episode, where Rinko is trying to recruit the girls who work on the Library Committee to start a band. So far, it doesn't seem very promising...



But of course, Rin-chan is enthusiastic as ever! She wants to form a punk band to play at an upcoming event, but has a tough time convincing the other girls.


And I pressed on today with meeting Rink around the school grounds. Here she is at the back of the school buildings:


And waving goodbye afterwards in the corridor. Ah, school life!


I spent the afternoon in one more short meet-up at Fountain Park, because I'm trying to get it up to Level 2 in order to unlock the Flea Markets.


 So I went there one more time at night, too.



Now I'm looking forward to my date with Rinko this Sunday at 6:00 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment