Sunday 29 September 2013

The New Rinko - WOW! SO CUTE!!

I had a very pleasant surprise when I met my Rinko-chan this morning for our date. Maybe she's been listening to all my comments about her lack of fashion sense - because she arrived today looking SENSATIONAL. Very trendy hat, pretty blue sweater and green checked dress. Plus, she wore the cutest hairstyle I think I've ever seen Rinko wear.



Honestly, in all the time I've been playing New LovePlus (about a year and a half now), I've never seen Rinko with these clothes or this hairstyle before. I usually don't like her short hairstyles, but I think I'm going to let her keep this one for a while.

We went to Winning Burger first, for a quick snack. Doesn't Rin look adorable???



Our main date was at the Event Hall, with a live Idol concert that Rinko didn't enjoy all that much. Then we went to the Restaurant in the Waterfront area, which has a French flag out the front. (Actually, I don't remember visit here in my previous game, either.)


Rinko looked at me across the table and melted my heart all over again. Darn, I really love this girl. And yes, she absolutely MUST keep this hairstyle for as long as possible...


Rinko liked the fancy food at the Restaurant, too. We really should go there again some time.


Rinko was so cute when she fell asleep on the train back to Shin Towano, and rested her head on my shoulder.


Finally, here's a long shot showing Rinko's check skirt, right outside the front of her apartment building as we were saying goodbye.


At 12:00 noon there was an interesting "Event" where Rinko met me at the school library and kissed me. I'm not sure what it was all about...but it was kinda nice.


I was annoyed, however, because when I'd booked to go to the Flea Markets at 3:00 pm, it was raining in Towano and the markets were closed. Now my first Premium Date with Rinko will have to wait one more week!!

My final meet-up with her for the day was at Fountain Park. She was back to casual clothes, but at least she still had her cool hairstyle.



Late tonight (after 9:00 pm), I had the dream sequence where Rinko's grandmother is dying and you have to wipe her tears and comfort her. It was very emotional! (And, once again, I didn't have this dream last time I was playing.)

In my game with Manaka on the DS, I had my first date today, and was frustrated that I couldn't kiss her yet. Then I read a tutorial online and found out that you have to unlock the kissing tutorial in Skip Mode. Once I did this, everything was fine. Manaka had an emotional scene today, too - she was telling me about how she was expected to take over her father's work at the hospital when she was older, but her childhood dream was to own a bakery instead. When I asked her why, she replied that people always looked sat at a hospital, but the always looked happy at a bakery - and she just wants to make people happy. Then she asked me if she was a bad daughter. T_T

Aww. I found this little dialogue genuinely moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment