Thursday 5 September 2013

Scary Tennis Guy

Manaka seemed anxious about something when she met me to walk to school today. I'm not sure what it was, but you can see the worried look on her face:


Naturally, a good-morning kiss helped to cheer her up. ^__^


But even so, she was rather quiet and worried the rest of the way to school. Manaka wore a couple of cute pink bows in her hair today, which looked really sweet.


In today's "Seishun No. 1 Page" story, we met the players of a rival tennis club (who seem much better than our own rag-tag bunch of players from Towano High). Their coach is this guy, who looks like a scary version of Freddy Mercury. Apparently he's also a world-class tennis player.




I'm trying to level-up various locations around the school (since I can't meet Manaka-chan anywhere else during school time). I met her on the roof today, which was always a favourite spot for...well, I won't say who.


Manaka had been wearing the "cute" style of clothes for the past few days, but she met me today wearing her "neat" clothes (which I also love). I think it might be because, when she asked me what type of clothes I preferred in LovePlus mode, I answered "neat", and Manaka said that she would keep that in mind. It seems like she did!


Actually, any clothes are fine on my Manaka-chan, except for casual style clothes. They really don't suit her at all. Walking home, she still seemed to be worried about something...


I met Manaka one more time tonight at Dixies (which I also unlocked today, and now I'm trying to level-up).


When we sat down to talk, she mentioned her birthday (I think), which is coming up in exactly on month (5 October). She seemed a bit shy talking about it. Aww.



And finally, here she is saying goodnight to me.



It's only my fourth day of playing with Manaka-chan (not counting the first 80 or so), but I love her very much already, and I always look forward to spending time with her. After the last meeting and kiss today, I reached Level 3 at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment