Sunday 8 September 2013

A Sporty and Cute Date

It was another big date with Manaka today. And I think she must have been listening when I talked about how much I liked her wearing that pink-and-grey knit top, because guess what? She wore it again today. Still the same hairstyle (which is not too bad), and the "kawaii" (cute) style of clothes. And a very strange expression in this first shot...


First stop was Aisha Dining for a bite to eat. I'm not sure what I ordered, but Manaka got the chocolate parfait (I think?) which she liked very much.



Then we caught the train to the Sports Centre in the Towano Hill Area.


I chose "squash" for the Sports Centre activity, and Manaka surprised me by changing into a skimpy white top before the game.


It's impossible not to kiss your girlfriend when she looks like this...


With clothes back on (thankfully), I headed off with Manaka-chan to the wonderful Italian Restaurant in the same area.


Again, I'm not really sure what food we ordered or what we actually got, but Manaka absolutely loved it. In fact, she begged to go back there tomorrow! She even phoned me later in the day (a few hours after the date) to say how delicious the food was. I think we will definitely be regulars at this place! ^^ (Hm, and I love Italian food in real life, too.)



Manaka-chan was so happy and/or full on the way home that she fell asleep on the train. (Manaka, you are just so cute and sweet. Hehe.)


And then it was time to say goodbye. This shot also shows the outside of the Takane residence, which is pretty posh for a house in Japan. (Most families have apartments or very small houses.)


For the first time in my new game with Manaka (one week exactly today), it rained in Towano tonight. So I called Manaka for a quick meet-up, just for the novelty of seeing her with her umbrella. The rain is romantic too.




The rain also makes me miss Japan, because it rained a lot the first time I went to Tokyo last year. Still no word yet about a launch date for "New LovePlus+", but I'm really hoping I can be in Japan for the event...

No comments:

Post a Comment