Monday 9 September 2013

My Sporty Girl!

Today's "Seishun No. 1 Page" was exciting. The Towano team played their first match against the rival club, and the episode featured a wonderful full-length (almost) animated sequence of Manaka playing tennis. It's rare to see this type of scene in "New LovePlus", so I tried to grab as many shots as possible.







Phew, that was great! The chance to see Manaka's skirt and legs moving freely and naturally was thrilling, and put me in a good mood for the rest of the day. ^^

I finshed up the day with a quick meet-up at Aisha Dining. Manaka-chan let me change her nickname to "Mana-chan", which I love. She also wore an interesting, old-fashioned kinda top.



There was some light rain on the way, so Manaka produced a white umbrella. I'm not sure where she was hiding it, though...





No comments:

Post a Comment