Monday 2 September 2013

Back To School

Today was my first offical "full" day in Towano with Manaka as my girlfriend. It kicked off with the Opening Ceremony at school, complete with the Towano High School song!


Despite being the "blue" personality type, Manaka was nothing at all like Rinko's dreaded blue personality. Instead, I found her still very happy today, and it was easy to kiss her and get her up to the highest affection level. I think I love the blue Manaka, after all, and may not try to change her to orange. She's a very sweet and slightly shy girl (which I adore).


I met her later in the Tennis Club Room for a chat (and, well, you know. One thing leads to another...) Actually it's great to be back at school in the game... ^^


 And the girls are still in their short-sleeved summer uniforms, despite the fact that it's autumn already in Towano. Here' s a nice close up of Manaka-chan, blushing as she walks home from school with me. Aww.


During the 12 noon timeslot, there was an event in which Manaka met me in the school courtyard and talked to me about a doubles game that was coming up soon. I think maybe it was the start of another ToDo assignment? Not sure. But she wanted me to kiss her at the end - and when Manaka asks, it's difficult to say no.


The last photos for today are from the second installment of Manaka's "Seishun No. 1 Page". The story seems to revolve around a younger girl who joins the Tennis Club and absolutely ADORES Manaka.



Here's the culprit. She's so star-struck that it seems like more of a crush to me.


I played through my standard four days in Skip Mode today, basically to begin unlocking date locations around Shin Towano Station and to raise my stats a bit. I'm hoping to try an "after school date" tomorrow, which I've never done before (and didn't know about until recently).

I also went shopping in Electric Town and bought the 12x Record Card for my in-game camera. This is one piece of equipment in New LovePlus that's absolutely essential. These last two photos are from an evening meet-up with Manaka at Winning Burger. I really love the smart dress she is wearing.



Well, so far, I'm loving my new game with Manaka. She's sweet and wonderful, and I think this new relationship is going to last for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment