Monday 16 September 2013

Exciting Monday

Today was a very interesting and exciting day in Towano. For starters, today was a holiday (Respect for the Aged Day)...so there was no school. I was able to meet up with Mana-kun around Shin Towano as much as I wanted to. She met me this morning at the Coffee Shop (which has just opened), wearing her green and white top again.






The Coffee Shop opened because I responded to an email questionnaire. I like it because it reminds me of my favourite coffee shop in Shinjuku, called Amati. Then, when we were walking back home, a funny thing happened when Manaka bumped into a passer-by and then had to stop and apologise. Poor girl!


Today's "Seishun No. 1 Page" was pretty interesting, too. I think it's getting towards the end of the story. First, I got to see the back of the High School from an angle I've never seen before...


Then, I had a third opportunity to take photos of Manaka while she was playing tennis. This has happened twice before, and it's really cool.


But it went even one step further today - there was a white screen background (like the intimate photo session), and a chance to move the camera around while Mana-kun was playing. Cool!







And the third surprise: while I was playing a few days of Skip Mode today, Mana-kun made a bento lunch for the first time to share with me! It looked tasty, too.




All in all, it was a very fun day. I booked the Premium Date with Manaka (at the Art Gallery) on Wednesday night at 6:00 pm. Can't wait! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment