Saturday 28 September 2013

Busy Saturday!

I don't have a lot to post today, because it's been a very busy day in the "real" world. I had to go to a doll meet with some friends, so consequently there wasn't a lot of time to play. But I did manage to squeeze in a few short meet-ups with Rink in preparation for tomorrow's big date.




Tonight was quite interesting, too. It was raining when I met Rinko during the 6:00 pm time slot, so she was carrying her cute, spotty umbrella. When this happens, it's usually impossible to kiss her.



But tonight, for some strange reason, I was able to kiss her even when she was holding her umbrella in the rain! My hearts were really high (5+ for each attribute), so maybe that made a difference? I'm not really sure, but it was a nice way to finish up the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment