Tuesday 10 September 2013

My Sporty Girl - Part 2

Tennis practice continued today against the other team in the next chapter of the "Seishun No. 1 Page" - which meant more opportunities to snap Manaka in her tennis outfit.







She's a pretty determined plater. After the game, she drew more attention from the younger girl who seems to have a crush on her. My character seemed worried about it, but Manaka just thinks that it's cute. ^^


I met Manaka at lunchtime for a quick study session (ha ha) in the Library. It's always a nice place to meet for some extra-curricular activity, and Manaka seems to like it. I think I have most of the locations around the school up to Level 2 by now. Not sure what difference it will make to the game.



The next shot is really cute, because it captures Mana-chan in mid-sentence.


And my final short date for the day was at Winning Burger (Fast Food). Manaka wore the green check dress with white trim that I like so much.




Holding out now for my next date on Sunday. The weeks at school settle into a routine in "LovePlus", but they're never boring. There's always enough going on to sustain your interest until the next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment