Wednesday 4 September 2013

My Mistake

Well, I finally figured out what happened yesterday - and realised that what I thought had been an "after school date" actually wasn't.

Let me explain. Manaka called me early yesterday and arranged a date for Sunday morning at 9:30 am. After that, I called her and booked what I THOUGHT would be an after school date for the same afternoon. But what actually happened was that I simply rescheduled the Sunday date without realising it. I thought it was weird that I didn't get asked to choose a date location.

I figured it out because, when I opened the game this morning, my Sunday date was gone. Of course, I called Manaka and scheduled another one for Sunday (at the Sports Centre) as soon as I knew. Phew.

This first shot for today is from the next "Seishun No. 1 Page" story. I'm very happy that she kept the new hairstyle from yesterday. It's actually growing on me...


Because we're in school, I can only call Manaka-chan out to meet me at various places around the school. (This is the lower corridor - not really the most romantic location.)



Manaka-chan didn't meet me to walk to school this morning, but I had a pleasant surprise when she was waiting at the school gates this afternoon to walk home with me.



Had to spend some more time with my pretty Manaka-chan tonight, so I called her up for a meeting at Fountain Park. Again, she wore the "kawaii" (cute) clothing style from yesterday's date.




At the end of the day, Manaka asked me several important questions. First, did I want to change her hairstyle? Of course I said yes, because I'm hoping to eventually get her wearing long straight hair with bangs (either with or without a hairband). Second, she asked me the question about changing her personality. This one wasn't so easy to answer. I always thought I wanted the "orange" personality Manaka (kind and obedient), but right now I'm getting along just fine with the "blue" personality (cool and quiet). It's her default personality type, after all (just as Rinko's default was green), so after thinking hard about it I decided to keep her the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment