Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Year's Eve!

Just before we were due to go out to watch the New Year's Eve fireworks, Rinko arrived at my house and cooked soba for me. This is a very traditional thing to do.




We ate together, then it was time to head off to the Event Hall for the New Year's celebrations.



The first part of the New Year's event plays out after the usual 9:00pm time slot. I went with Rinko to the event hall, where there was a big crowd of people to welcome in the new year.


Finally, between 11:50pm and 11:50pm, you can play the final part - the countdown to the New Year! I know it takes a lot of dedication to play a game this late at night, but then I've always loved the way LovePlus crosses over into real life.


Happy New Year everyone, from Rinko and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment